[Homer-users] AtlasViewer using Infant Heads

Ryota Nishiyori ryonish at umich.edu
Fri Aug 7 13:42:50 EDT 2015

To AtlasViewer users,

I would like to use AtlasViewer to project my probe from SDgui and/or
digitized points from Polhemus (Patriot) onto an infant (6 to 12 months of
age) head and/or brain.
Based on the paper by Aasted et al. (2015), I will need to use an MR image,
run it through FreeSurfer, and get the necessary files for AtlasViewer to
run properly.

Are there any alternatives? Or can anyone offer advice (ideally step by
step) on FreeSurfer to get those necessary files for AtlasViewer?

I've also tried to use the files in the AtlasViewer package under
"NeonatalHeadModels", but I see that the same files in "Colin" are not in
those folders under NeonatalHeadModels> *xx*wks > anatomical. Thus,
AtlasViewer does not run properly after selecting that folder.

Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,

--
*Ryota Nishiyori, MS*
Doctoral Candidate