[Homer-users] AtlasViewer using Infant Heads

Adam Stone adam.stone at gallaudet.edu
Wed Aug 12 14:06:52 EDT 2015

I am quite interested in this information as well. I do wonder if the MRI
templates from this webpage could be used with AtlasViewer--they have
infant templates here.
http://jerlab.psych.sc.edu/NeurodevelopmentalMRIDatabase/

Adam

Adam Stone
PhD Candidate, Educational Neuroscience
Petitto Brain & Language Laboratory for Neuroimaging (BL2)
Gallaudet University | http://petitto.gallaudet.edu