[Homer-users] further question about concentration units

Dan Hyde dchyde at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 28 19:26:04 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I thought it had been said here that Homer2 used microMolar  as the unit of
concentration, but then we noticed that unit of measurement is different
between when we are viewing our group HRF concentration change plotted
inside the Homer2_UI (v1.3 or v1.5.2) compared to when we EITHER export the
mean results through the GUI via File>export mean results OR when we access
our results from the command line (group.procResult.dcAvg).

For example, the peak oxyHb response is around .45 units in Homer2_UI
viewer and 4.5 X E-7 when extracted via command line or through the export
function in the GUI.

Does this mean that the concentration is in Ms when exported or extracted
but microMs when plotted?

If someone could confirm or correct me, that would be great.

Thanks,

Dan

--
Daniel C. Hyde
Director, Brain and Cognitive Development Lab