[Homer-users] Homer in mac 10.11.2 (El Capitan)

Boomen, C. van den (Carlijn) C.vandenBoomen at uu.nl
Thu Dec 17 10:57:33 EST 2015

Dear all,

We're trying to display .nirs files in Homer2 in Matlab (version 2014b). This works well with mac version 10.9.5, but gives an error message for mac version 10.11.2 (El Capitan; see below for error message). In this version, Homer2 opens and it seems to load the files successfully. In addition, we can plot the power spectrum of the data. However, when we try to display the data by clicking on the probe window, it is not shown in the data window and we get the error message. Does anyone recognise this problem and can help us solve it?

Thank you very much!
Best,
Renata di Lorenzo and Carlijn van den Boomen

Error message
No loadable .nirs files found. Choose another directory
Undefined function 'not' for input arguments of type 'matlab.graphics.axis.Axes'.

Error in EasyNIRS_DisplayData (line 12)
if ~displayAxes

Error in EasyNIRS>EasyNIRS_OpeningFcn (line 176)
EasyNIRS_DisplayData();

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 220)
    feval(gui_State.gui_OpeningFcn, gui_hFigure, [], guidata(gui_hFigure), varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS (line 43)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in Homer2_UI (line 3)
EasyNIRS();

Dr. Carlijn van den Boomen | Departments of Developmental and Experimental Psychology | Utrecht University | Langeveld Building - room H039 | Heidelberglaan 1 | 3584 CS Utrecht | the Netherlands | phone: +31(30) 253 3386 | fax: +31(30) 253 4511