[Homer-users] Matrix poorly scaled

Hörmetjan Yiltiz hyiltiz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:41:54 EST 2015

Load your nirs file with:
load mynirs.nirs -mat

Then check the variable *s*, which stores the design matrix. By default, it
is all zeros: zeros(size(d,1), 1)

You can set s to default to fix the problem (but again, you still need to
define your design matrix for a proper analysis later)
s = zeros(size(d,1), 1)

Then save your workspace to the original nirs file.

祝好,
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil