[Homer-users] script for ISS

Jan Ries janries at uni-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 19 03:07:50 EST 2015

Dear Maria!

I have been working with Golnoush on a script to convert our ISS data into .nirs files for use with Homer2. It’s currently specifically tailored to our data – with information like measuring list, source/detector positions and lambda values either coded into the script or taken from other, preexisting files. I will see that I adjust it to make it more flexible & general purpose and will then share it on this thread.

Best,
Jan.

Jan Ries
Neurocognition of Language