[Homer-users] Homer v2.0 SD bug

Perdue, Katherine Katherine.Perdue at childrens.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 17 17:10:18 EDT 2015

Hello,

I just downloaded Homer2 v2.0 from NITRC to fix the compatibility with Matlab 2014b. This version requires SD.SpatialUnit which was not required with the prior version I was using (v1.5). When I started up Homer2 v2.0, I got the message about the required spatial unit, and I went through the windows and approved the incorporation of the spatial unit field. However, it looks like there is a bug in how this information is incorporated— the SD.MeasListAct does not match between the newly created .nirs file with SD.SpatialUnit and the saved .nirs.org file. Specifically, it looks like all files in my directory now have the same SD.MeasListAct as the first file, instead of their original values that marked bad channels. I don’t use the SD.MeasListVis field so I don’t know if that is affected as well.

Has anyone else had issues with this?

best,
Katherine

Katherine Perdue, PhD