[Homer-users] Homer v2.0 SD bug

Meryem Ayse Yucel mayucel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 20 12:58:38 EDT 2015

Hi Anna,

Are you using group average option "require all channels pass"? Maybe that
can explain why same channels are rejected in your group analysis.

Do you want to try hmrMotionCorrectPCA_recursive instead? When you
visually inspect the channels, do you see motion artifacts are actually
detected (red shade on them)?

What are your "unreasonable" SNR thresholds?

Meryem