[Homer-users] Using Short-Separation

Mathieu Coursolle mathieu at rogue-research.com
Thu Jul 30 10:23:09 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am currently using Homer2 (v2.0) (Matlab R2013a) and am trying to use the short separation measurements.

I only have a single short-separation for this acquisition, but I am hoping to see if I can use that one short-separation to process all the other channels.

I viewed the Homer2 training from 13/03/04 (Youtube) and created a similar process stream (task is 30 sec tapping, 30 sec rest).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqzVcEj0FeA

I used:

- intensity_to_OD
- Bandpass_Filter
	hpf = 0
	lpf = 0.3
- OD_to_Conc
	ppf = [6.0, 6.0]
- GLM_HRF_ShortSep_Drift
	trange = [-2, 40]
	gstd = 1.0
	gms = 1.0
	rhoSD_ssThresh = 15.0

>From the training session, it seems that after processing, the short-separation becomes a flat line, and the other channels should be processed using the closest short-separation.

However, there doesn’t seem to be any effect on the short-separation itself (and all other channels) in my case…

Is my understanding/process stream ok?

Thank you,

Mathieu