[Homer-users] Size of procResult.dcAvg

Meryem Ayse Yucel mayucel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:51:36 EDT 2015

Hi Anna,

If you set the same trange and run your group average with that you will
see the same size of tHRF in every nirs file. Maybe you ran individual
with different t ranges?

Also procResult.dcAvg is in (# of time points X # of hemoglobin species X
# of channels X # of conditions).

Hope this helps.

Meryem