[Homer-users] Changing laser name in Homer2

Hörmetjan Yiltiz hyiltiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 01:17:45 EST 2015

Simply load the .nirs file as .mat file (load a.nirs -mat) and then change
the SD struct in it to make them universal across all .nirs files. This
same scenario also occured to me.

祝好,
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil