[Homer-users] List now moderated & Unsubscribing

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 5 19:19:45 EST 2015

Dear All,
The list is now moderated. I apologize for the inconvenience that the excess emails may have caused.

I am not aware of issues with unsubscribing. Several people have done this successfully following the posted instructions. Those who can't are likely trying to do so with a different email account than used for subscribing.

If you are having trouble unsubscribing, please send an email to Marina at
MKOLPAKCHI at mgh.harvard.edu
and we will look into it.

Thank you for using Homer and contributing to this forum.

David

Sent from my iPhone