[Homer-users] Updated manual for Homer?

Brain and Language Laboratory bl2 at gallaudet.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:17:40 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We just downloaded the Homer2 matlab .zip file (not the standalone .exe
version as we're using Macs) along with the Nov. 29 2012 manual we found
online. We were thoroughly stumped by the first step which asked us to run
"Homer2_UI.m" and we couldn't find that file anywhere in the .zip package.

Some sleuthing let me to think perhaps it was renamed to EasyNIRS - and
that worked. But that wasn't easy to figure out! :)

I'm wondering if there's an updated manual to reflect changes/development
since 2012?

Thanks,
Adam

--

*Brain and Language Laboratory, BL2*NSF Science of Learning Center, Visual
Language & Visual Learning, VL2