[Homer-users] Homer2 Display Error

Ryota Nishiyori ryonish at umich.edu
Mon Mar 30 10:17:49 EDT 2015

Hello Homer2 users,

I am using Matlab 2014b (PC) and have installed the Homer2.m package.
Just a week or so ago, Homer2 runs into an error each time I load a .nirs
file (please see the error message below and screen shots are attached).
The error occurs as soon as I choose a folder or file to load. In short,
the display for the probe is distorted, and the time series does not appear
when I click on any of channels.

I have tried .nirs files that have worked in the past, but still no success.
The only success I've had was with the standalone Homer2; but here, I
haven't been able to run certain motion correction functions (e.g. spline
or wavelet).

Has anyone else experienced this issue? More importantly, has anyone found
a quick fix for this?
Thank you for your time.

Error in EasyNIRS_DisplayData (line 13)
if ~displayAxes
Error in EasyNIRS>EasyNIRS_OpeningFcn (line 176)
EasyNIRS_DisplayData();

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 220)
    feval(gui_State.gui_OpeningFcn, gui_hFigure, [], guidata(gui_hFigure),
varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS (line 43)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in Homer2_UI (line 3)