[Homer-users] problems with hmrBandpassfit on HOMer2

Perdue, Katherine Katherine.Perdue at childrens.harvard.edu
Fri May 1 16:13:54 EDT 2015

Hi Xiaopan,

Do you have another “butter” function in your path? Homer uses the one in the signal processing toolbox. If you use “which" you can see which one is being called like:

>> which butter
/Applications/MATLAB_R2013b.app/toolbox/signal/signal/butter.m

(I have version 2013b not 2014a)

If it is not calling the one in the signal processing toolbox you should edit your path so that the other butter function is not on it or the signal processing toolbox butter has precedence.

best,
Katherine

Katherine Perdue, PhD
Research Fellow in Pediatrics