[Homer-users] Fwd: Atlas Viewer [Wrong Probe Projection & error messages]

Hada Ieong ihada at ufl.edu
Wed Sep 2 09:59:07 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am using AltasViewer GUI v2.0 with Matlab2015a. I have encountered a few
problems.

1. After I designed a probe, I failed to register on the head surface even
though I cross stringed with a rigid shape, connected to anchor points
through springs and used fixed length springs adjust the distance to
anchors at nearby reference points; however, all of my designed probes are
always projected to the back of the head no matter what reference points I
anchored. Does anyone have the same problem? There are the error messages
pop up. As I attach in my email. Please help.

2. The Sensitivity Profile and the Image Recon are disabled. Why?

3. How to generate MC input manually?Did I somehow miss the MC application
from the Package?

Any thoughts?? I hope I can hear something from you.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Hada Ieong
[image: Inline image 1]