[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer [Wrong Probe Projection & error messages]

Meryem Ayse Yucel mayucel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 9 11:37:28 EDT 2015

Hi Hada,

If you can send me your .SD file, I can have a look at it.

In the meantime, can you try following the steps for the simplest probe
design in section 3.1.1 in AtlasViewer paper (@ neurophotonics), and see
if you can reproduce the same result in the paper?

Meryem

> Dear David & Adam,
>
> Thanks for asking. I tried to use Matlab 2012, but the problem has not
> been
> resolved. The array still projected in the OC, which should be on PFC.
>
> R2012 seemed to active the function of Sensitivity but not the Image
> region. Advice? Thank you very much.
>

> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> Sincerely,
> Hada
>

> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 2:24 AM, David Boas <dboasma at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hada,
>> Did using Matlab 2012b or earlier work for you?
>> David
>>
>> On Sep 2, 2015, at 1:10 PM, Adam Stone <adam.stone at gallaudet.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Hada,
>>
>> I was having problems with AtlasViewer too and was told I should be
>> using
>> Matlab 2012b as newer versions are not supported -- try that and see if
>> your errors continue?
>>
>> Best,
>> Adam
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Hada Ieong <ihada at ufl.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am using AltasViewer GUI v2.0 with Matlab2015a. I have encountered a
>>> few problems.
>>>
>>> 1. After I designed a probe, I failed to register on the head surface
>>> even though I cross stringed with a rigid shape, connected to anchor
>>> points
>>> through springs and used fixed length springs adjust the distance to
>>> anchors at nearby reference points; however, all of my designed probes
>>> are
>>> always projected to the back of the head no matter what reference
>>> points I
>>> anchored. Does anyone have the same problem? There are the error
>>> messages
>>> pop up. As I attach in my email. Please help.
>>>
>>> 2. The Sensitivity Profile and the Image Recon are disabled. Why?
>>>
>>> 3. How to generate MC input manually?Did I somehow miss the MC
>>> application from the Package?
>>>
>>> Any thoughts?? I hope I can hear something from you.
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Hada Ieong
>>> <image.png>

>>> The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom
>>> it
>>> is
>>> addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the