[Homer-users] Cutoff value to remove high frequency noise

Lily dang4118 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:48:17 EDT 2016

Dear Meryem,

Thank you for your response.

(It seems that there was a delay in the system that until today I received
your email).

Yes, I see a peak around 1Hz in frequency domain. However, as the true
response is unknown, my question is thus if there is hemodynamic response
which occurs in the range from 0.5 to 1.5 Hz or higher, then in that case
we have the risk of removing it too ? I am sorry to ask this but I have no
background in neuroscience.

Best regards,
Hue.