[Homer-users] Short separation

Reza Moradinezhad reza.moradinezhad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:47:18 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to duplicate the work that is explained in [1]. It introduces a
Kalman filter dynamic estimator which performs better than the standard GLM
technique. Right now, when I open the options in Homer2, I see this:

[image: Inline image 2]

I believe that this is the standard GLM technique (correct me if I'm
wrong). I see that there are two scripts "hmrKalman.m" and
"hmrKalmanOscPhys.m" in homer2 installation folder but I couldn't figure
out how to use those files to duplicate the work in that paper. Could
someone please help me with this?

[1] Gagnon, Louis, et al. "Improved recovery of the hemodynamic response in
diffuse optical imaging using short optode separations and state-space
modeling." Neuroimage 56.3 (2011): 1362-1371.

--
Sincerely,
Reza Moradinezhad