[Homer-users] Error when saving changes in .nirs files

Bell, Laura lbell at ukaachen.de
Thu Jul 7 03:03:35 EDT 2016

Dear Homer-Users,

my apologies for having so many questions recently.

I would like to ask something regarding saving changes in the .nirs files.
For 9 of my files - for some reason - it is not possible to save the changes. I added stimuli markers and pruned channels manually and subsequently saved it.
However, when I turn to another file and go back to the previous file again, that I made the changes for, all changes are gone.
Any idea why the changes are not adopted?

Thanks a lot!

Laura