[Homer-users] Probe Design Atlas View

Vera Gramigna veragramigna at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 21 06:40:40 EDT 2016

Dear all,
I'm struggling with a problem related to AtlasViewer Digitized Points File.
I have anatomical MRI with vitamin E that identify the probes positions.
After performing nii co-registration on MNI space, i used the procedure described in NIRS_SPM to extract the MNI coordinates of vitamin E (and thus of the probes).
I created the .txt file with the name of the probes and the MNI coordinates (in attach).
When I  tried to import coordinates into Atlas View (import probe), I have an error:
Subject data has no anchor point(s).Defaulting to canonical registration.
Moreover I tried to manually insert the coordinates with the command "make probe".
The sources S21,S22 and S23 and detectors d21 and d22 were added successfully but when I manually inserted for example the source S24 only x and y coordinates appeared on the SDgui and the insertion failed.
Moreover are the springs and the anchors point necessary to design probes configuration?
Can someone suggest me how to fix this problem?
Thanks