[Homer-users] marker label

sebastien.scannella at isae-supaero.fr sebastien.scannella at isae-supaero.fr
Thu Jun 23 11:20:25 EDT 2016

Hi Homer users,

I'm encountering difficulties to get my marker labels correct in HOMER 2.1.
Here is my problem:
For instance, when I send marker values 8, 10 and 6 in that order, I get
1, 2 and 3 values in Homer.
Same if I send 4, 8, 2 and 6 I'll have 1, 2, 3 and 4.
This is very annoying to find your conditions in a random design.
I have check my markers and everything is fine except in Homer.

I use a nirx nirsport system and send markers via the 4 bit parallel
port, my .evt file is ok.
Same problem with manual markers.

Does anybody ever face this problem and know how I can get ride of it?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sébastien