[Homer-users] NIRx2nirs - filename.nirs: 1)Error: Invalid data matrix (d). 2) Error: SD has invalid MeasList.

Amanda Mazzoni a.mazzoni at student.unsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 15 23:54:29 EDT 2016

Hi Homer2 users,

I have collected pilot data on a NIRsport device and I am attempting to use Homer 2 to process this data. I downloaded the NIRx2nirs script, made my source detector geometry using SDgui module and executed the NIRx2nirs script along with a folder containing the NIRX data and constructed SD file as the input. After executing the script I saved the converted .nirs file and then tried opening it with Homer2.

I then get 2 error messages:

"filename.nirs: 1)Error: Invalid data matrix (d). 2) Error: SD has invalid MeasList".

This error was mentioned by someone else in the forum in July 2014, however, no reply that I can find was given.

Hoping someone may be able to help me with this.

Thanks,
Amanda