[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer [Wrong Probe Projection & error messages]

Hada Ieong ihada at ufl.edu
Sat Mar 26 14:32:16 EDT 2016

Hi

Back to my question 3, now that could automatically ran MC app by usually
Matlab 2012a, however it  still got this error messages as below...

What should I do?

-----------

0 output files completed
Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in getFileDateStruct (line 26)
sec     = str2num(file.date(19:20));

Error in existMCOutput (line 78)
        d1(ii,iWav)=getFileDateStruct(filenameInputStruct);

Error in genMCoutput (line 58)
                b = existMCOutput(sensitivity, probe, dirnameSubj);

Error in AtlasViewerGUI>menuItemGenerateMCInput_Callback (line 1483)
        genMCoutput(sensitivity, probe, dirnameSubj);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in AtlasViewerGUI (line 43)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});