[Homer-users] (no subject)

Brain and Language Laboratory bl2 at gallaudet.edu
Wed May 25 15:41:02 EDT 2016

Hello Laura,

This is what David Boas said last year (Aug, 2015) in response to a similar
question we had:

"We are really sorry, but matlab changed a lot with the 2014 versions.
Homer and Atlas Viewer work well with 2012b, but lots of issues start
appearing in 2014. We don’t yet have the resources to support matlab
versions newer than 2012b. I hope to come up with a solution for this soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hopefully your matlab license allows you to install older versions on your
computer. I know that my license allows me to do that. I in fact keep 2012b
and 2014b on my computer right now, using 2012b whenever I need AtlasViewer
or Homer."

Dr. Clifton Langdon, Assistant Professor

PhD in Educational Neuroscience (PEN) Program

http://www.gallaudet.edu/educational_neuroscience.html

Assistant Director, Brain and Language Laboratory for Neuroimaging

Gallaudet University

Affiliations:

Department of Hearing Speech and Language Sciences

National Science Foundation, Science of Learning Center, VL2

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Bell, Laura <lbell at ukaachen.de> wrote:

> Dear homer-users,
>
> My apology, I would like to ask, whether Homer2 runs properly in Matlab
> R2014a or is the 2014b Version required for all functions to work properly?
>
> Thank you very much for your help!
> BW,
> Laura

*Brain and Language Laboratory, BL2*NSF Science of Learning Center, Visual
Language & Visual Learning, VL2
Gallaudet University
*Scientific Director*: Dr. Laura-Ann Petitto
www.gallaudet.edu/petitto
Call us anytime at 202-618-6808!