[Homer-users] AtlasViewer HbConc

Jonathan Perry walwynperry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:14:31 EST 2016

I have been working with the developer's version of HomER2 and
AtlasViewer.  I am trying to get the HbO/HbR/HbT Conc as well as the HbConc
overlay to work.

I am in need of some help with the following.
1. I am trying to export HRF and have only been successful using the export
Trace method.  This is fine, but unless I am mistaken, it means I have a
different file per stimulus and it is now separate from the original digpts
file which will be used by AtlasViewer
2. Once in AtlasViewer, I can't figure out how to incorporate the HRF or
mean results into AtlasViewer.  I see that AtlasViewer relies on a struct
called HbConc, but cannot find how to access this specifically.to show the
HbConc overlay.

What file or file format does AtlasViewer require to show the HbConc
overlay?

Any insight on the new feature would be more than appreciated.
--

Jonathan Perry

Master's Student

Department of Engineering Technology

University of Houston

 4734 Calhoun Rd., Room# 123

Houston, TX 77204-4021

Tel: (( <%28713%29%20743-4159>512)925-4910