[Homer-users] 'Register Atlas to Dig Point' issue

s.scannella at isae.fr s.scannella at isae.fr
Wed Apr 26 10:52:29 EDT 2017

Dear Elizabeth,

I played around with your file and here is three remarks for you to have
correct registration:

1- be sure that you digitpoints.txt has exactly the following name :
digpts.txt

2- be sure that this digpts.txt is in your subject folder to analyze

3- It seems that your values in the digpts.txt are not correct: see the
attached results when trying to register to the Atlas.

Hope it helps

Sébastien

Le 20/04/2017 à 21:15, Lyde, Elizabeth a écrit :
> Lyde, Elizabeth has shared OneDrive for Business files with you. To
> view them, click the links below.
>
> <https://mavsuta-my.sharepoint.com/personal/elizabeth_lyde_mavs_uta_edu/Documents/Email%20attachments/DigpointATLAS.png>
>
> DigpointATLAS.png
> <https://mavsuta-my.sharepoint.com/personal/elizabeth_lyde_mavs_uta_edu/Documents/Email%20attachments/DigpointATLAS.png>
> 	[DigpointATLAS.png]
>
> <https://mavsuta-my.sharepoint.com/personal/elizabeth_lyde_mavs_uta_edu/Documents/Email%20attachments/digpoints.36S.34D.txt>
>
> digpoints.36S.34D.txt
> <https://mavsuta-my.sharepoint.com/personal/elizabeth_lyde_mavs_uta_edu/Documents/Email%20attachments/digpoints.36S.34D.txt>
>

> Hello all,
>

> I am currently trying to register my digitzing points in Atlas;
> however, the option is unavailable to me. Attached is a picture of my
> file structure for the group folder and below that is the file
> structure for the subject1 folder.
>

> I've tried following the instructions in the provided YouTube channel;
> however, I can't seem get the same results even with practice data.
>
> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthLaFD_pgE)
>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Elizabeth
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthLaFD_pgE>
>
> Register Atlas to digpts.txt <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthLaFD_pgE>
> www.youtube.com
> This is a tutorial on using AtlasViewer to register the atlas to the
> 10-20 points (Nz,Iz,A1,A2,Cz) digitized on a subject. If the source
> and detector positio...

Signature Email ISAE-SUPAERO

Sébastien SCANNELLA
Research scientist in Neuroergonomics

ISAE SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
10 avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032 - 31055 TOULOUSE CEDEX 4 FRANCE -
http://www.isae-supaero.fr
Tel +33 5 61 33 87 59 - Fax (+33) 5 61 33 83 30
Plan d'accès/Access map <http://plan.univ-toulouse.fr/#783> - Page
personnelle <http://quickscience.e-monsite.com/>