[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer: Probe Registration

Christine Hucke Hucke at ifado.de
Thu Feb 23 02:51:25 EST 2017

Dear Homer users,

I recently designed my first probe using Atlas Viewer and until today I didn’t notice any problems. However, I was trying to use the MNI coordinates for further analyses and somehow they seemed to be too close to the brain thus beneath the surface of the standard head.
I assumed it was a compatibility problem as I was trying to use those coordinates in another program. So I tried to trace back the error and discovered that the problem already occurred in AtlasViewer. I couldn’t see it right away as I was using the default head opacity of 0.7 but it became quite clear when I increased the opacity to 1 (see screenshots in attachment).

Does anyone else have the same problem and/or solution? Maybe it’s also due to my parameters that I’ve set during the probe design.

I am happy for any help.

Best
Christine