[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer: Probe Registration

David Boas dboasma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:11:03 EST 2017

I don’t fully understand your problem. The optode locations are projected on to the brain surface. This is why they disappear when you make the head opacity equal to 1. MNI coordinates are not defined outside of the brain, as far as I know. Further, to facilitate comparison with fMRI studies, it is useful to know the brain coordinate associated with the fNIRS data channel, rather than the scalp coordinate.

I am probably misunderstanding your question. Please clarify if I’ve got it wrong.

Thanks,

David