[Homer-users] convert oxysoft csv file to homer 2 file

Sergio Novi novisl at ifi.unicamp.br
Wed Jan 18 13:15:04 EST 2017

Hello Avital,
I think that I can help you.

1- t: It should be in seconds.
2 and 3 : SD. SrcPos and SD.DetPos are files that you should create. For
the SD.SrcPos, it should be a NumberOfSources x 3 matrix in which each line
corresponds to a source, and columns 1, 2 and 3  correspond respectively to
coordinates x, y and z. For instance, position (3,1) should be the x
coordinate of the source 3, while position (4,2) should be the y coordinate
of source 4. It is exactly the same for the SD.DetPos.
4 - aux - the aux signal is an additional signal that could complement your
NIRS data analysis, such as blood pressure. If you do not have it, you can
create a variable called "aux" with only zeros. It should be a matrix with
the dimension of the number of data points that you have with four columns.

Kindly,
Sérgio Novi