[Homer-users] Using the StimGui

Rachida El Kaddouri Rachida.ElKaddouri at ugent.be
Sun Jan 29 10:03:49 EST 2017

Hello everyone,
I have a few questions about defining conditions in the StimGui.

-          I have a lot of triggers and each of them is treated as a new condition. I was wondering if there was a way to remove an entire condition at once?

-          Next to this, all conditions are numbered 1-34 by Homer2, but this doesn't correspond with the way I have defined them so it is quite a task to find out what each condition-number represents. Is there a way to do this based on the information in the hdr file?

-          Could this be the result of something that went wrong during conversion (I used the script to convert the data to a .nirs file)?

-          How can I define the duration of a stimulus? For example condition 5 represents a movie with a duration of 15s, can I define this in the stimgui?
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Rachida El Kaddouri
Department of Experimental-Clinical and Health Psychology
Research Group Developmental Disorders
Henri Dunantlaan 2, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium
T +32 9 264 94 15
https://edit.ugent.be/pp/ekgp/en/research/research-groups/developmental-disorders
https://exploragent.wordpress.com/
[cid:image002.png at 01D27A49.3CE0C350]