[Homer-users] Export Mean Results question

Lyde, Elizabeth elizabeth.lyde at mavs.uta.edu
Mon Jul 3 14:55:26 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm hoping someone may help better understand the 'Export Mean Results' function in HomER.  The function will ask for a tMin and a tMax value; however, I am unsure what to input.

When I tried to input my entire protocol length (i.e. 0-360 s) I get an error saying 'tMax is outside the tHRF range'. I then put in the range of time that I used for my block average (i.e. -40- 75s) but I do not know if HomER is differentiating between my stimuli (i.e. baseline v. tapping) when I do this.

I would appreciate any insight or information about this function.

Many thanks,

Elizabeth