[Homer-users] Recovering absorption coefficients of a phantom

Penaz Parveen Sultana Mohammad pmohammad at mail.usf.edu
Thu Jul 27 13:48:41 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I have recently started using the ISS Imagent device. I am trying to
recover the absorption coefficients from the Phantom Data. I have
calibrated one set of Phantom data and applied the calibration coefficients
to the new data. The calibration coefficients are good for the DC, AC data
but they are not able to calibrate the phase data. So, I am unable to
recover the ki values.Due to which I'm getting a large error in the
calculated absorption coefficient. Can anyone tell what could be done to
solve this?

Thank you

--
Penaz Parveen Sultana, Mohammad