[Homer-users] AtlasViewerGUI Hb Concentration Plot

Carrara Selene scarrara at dongnocchi.it
Thu Jul 27 04:15:41 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I have seen on NITRC that the new release of Homer2 (v 2.2) gives the opportunity to overlay images of Hb concentrations on the cortex. Unfortunately, when I try to use this function it does not work properly. So, I would like to ask if you can explain which are the steps to use this function, in order to understand where is my mistake.

Actually, I simply click on HbO or HbR Conc in 'Image display' but I have no results (nothing happens on the screen, it plots only the colorbar), in addition I cannot modify 'condition'.

(I am using v 2.2 with MCR_R2016a 64 bit)

Thank you for your attention,

Selene Carrara

Selene Carrara, Eng.

fMRI-fNIRS Laboratory