[Homer-users] New Homer2 Release v2.2

jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 13 18:11:21 EDT 2017

Hi All,

This is an announcement of the release of version v2.2 of Homer2.

It features new installation packages for running Homer2_UI and AtlasViewerGUI as
stand-alone executables as well as a number of other improvements and bug fixes. In
addition, v2.2 now has an stalltion package for running standalone on MAC OS.

Please see the README.txt and ReleaseNotes.txt files for installation instructions and
the issues that were fixed in v2.2. This info is also available on
http://www.nitrc.org/projects/homer2 (click the documentation link).

As before, we appreciate any reports of issues with the software. While we cannot test
for every use case or handle all questions immediately we do take note of all bug
reports and try fix them at some point.

Jay