[Homer-users] New tutorial Video

Jonathan Perry walwynperry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:44:58 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

I have been working on very basic tutorial videos for all of those who are
just getting into fNIRS or using Homer2.  I have a few videos currently up
and am slowly building into the more interesting side of things.  I wanted
to get recommendations from the community.

If there is any topic in particular that you have either found yourself
answering repeatedly for other users, or if there is a topic in which you
yourself would like a tutorial video made please email me your request.

Below is a link to the first very very introductory video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ0QPSjOYJg

My direct email is *walwynperry at gmail.com <walwynperry at gmail.com>*, and I
will do my best to respond ASAP with a video which will hopefully help
answer the problem.

--

Jonathan Perry

Master's Student

Department of Engineering Technology

University of Houston

 4734 Calhoun Rd., Room# 123

Houston, TX 77204-4021

Tel: ( <%28713%29%20743-4159>512)925-4910