[Homer-users] AtlasViewerGUI Hb Concentration Plot

Sébastien SCANNELLA Sebastien.SCANNELLA at isae-supaero.fr
Tue Sep 5 10:12:21 EDT 2017

Dear Sahar,

In complement to your response Jonathan Perry wrote on 02/09/2017 the
following:

/So in order to view the HbConc on AtlasViewer, you have a few things to
work out.//
//
//Run homer processing opt through the group level//
//The groupResults is saved automatically and will be needed.//
//You will need the digpts.nirs file as well as the groupResults.//
//Also make sure you have the SDunits in your nirs file in "mm" not "cm"/

/
/

/
/

However, after having applied both instructions I have a warning message
in the overlay function:

/Warning: Projection is Empty
/

/
/

The way I understand it is that the data used for the overlay function
are in group.procResult.dcAvg of the groupResults.mat file.

I've check it and I have the correct data in it.

I feel like I'm missing some dummy step, so for the record I'll sum up them:

/
/

/
/

/
//1- I Ran homer processing opt through the group level//
//2- Saved the group result.mat//
//3- Copied the digpts.txt file as well as the groupResults.mat file in
the subjects folder//
//4- I've check both cm and mm as SDunits with no results/

/5- Registered Atlas to Dig points/

/6- Registered Probe to Surface/

/7- Hb Conc Overlay/

/8- Choose the correct time window/

/
/

And here I've got my warning message.

Any Help would be very appreciated !

I use:

matlab 2015a with all toolboxes

Atlas viewer V2.2

Homer v2.2

/
/

Best,

Sébastien/
/

/
/

/
/

Le 31/07/2017 à 23:15, Jahani, Sahar a écrit :

> Dear Selena,
>
> Here you can find the instruction for using the overlay function.
>
> 1)Add Homer folders and subfolders to your Matlab path,
>
> 2)Change your Matlab path to the folder where your groupResults.mat is
> available,
>
> 3)Open AtlasViewerGUI,
>
> 4)Go to tools menu and import your probe.SD file,
>
> 5)Register probe to the surface,
>
> 6)From the Tools menu, select Hb Conc Overlay,
>
> 7)Select an appropriate time range: [tRangeMin tRangeMax]. (The time
> range which you want to see the averaged Hbo/HbR changes on the Atlas),
>
> 8)From the drop down box in the Image Display section, you can select
> HbO Conc, HbR Conc and so on. Also, under the drop down box, you are
> able to specify the colormap range (specifying an appropriate colormap
> range will result in a complete probe HbO/ HbR overlay on the Atlas),
> channel numbers (default is displaying all channels), and Condition
> (put the number of your intended condition) and then press the Enter key.
>
> Hope this will help you.
>
> Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sahar

Signature Email ISAE-SUPAERO

Sébastien SCANNELLA
Research scientist in Neuroergonomics

ISAE SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
10 avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032 - 31055 TOULOUSE CEDEX 4 FRANCE -
http://www.isae-supaero.fr
Tel +33 5 61 33 87 59 - Fax (+33) 5 61 33 83 30
Plan d'accès/Access map <http://plan.univ-toulouse.fr/#783> - Page
personnelle <http://quickscience.e-monsite.com/>