[Homer-users] AtlasViewer Digpts file format change

Jonathan Perry walwynperry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:59:45 EST 2018

Hello all,

I have recently updated my AtlasViewer version to the latest version.
Since doing so, recently uploadable digpts.txt files not longer seem to
register.

Does anyone know if the Homer2 group has altered the way digpts are pulled
into the environment?

I get the following error
'Unknown text on line number 1 of ASCII file'
Which seemingly comes from the formatting of the txt file.  I have tried
altering the format being saved stemming from either table or cell format
and then saving it as a text file.

Each of the files follow the format recommended by the AtlasViewer paper
and were uploadable in the previous format.

I have spent a good bit of time trying to figure out the cause (located in
GetProbe, line 40 as well as getRefpts line 50) both using the line >>
load([dirname...],'-ascii');

Thank you all,

Sincerely,

Jonathan Perry

Tel: ( <%28713%29%20743-4159>512)925-4910