[Homer-users] The new Homer (v. 2.3)

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Fri Feb 16 02:47:25 EST 2018

Hi Yogev,

Re 1) This could have to do with our conversion script. It probably has to do with the order of wavelengths, as Homer now requires them to be ordered in ascending order. I updated our script recently to fix this. I will contact you privately about the new script.

Re 2) I do not know by heart, I hope someone else knows. If you do not get a response within the next week, feel free to ask me again and I will check.

With best regards,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer & Project Leader NeuroGuard XS
 <http://www.artinis.com/> Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980

 <http://eepurl.com/bTlr_L> Sign up for our NIRS newsletter