[Homer-users] HbO/HbR concentration changes overlay on the Atlas using Digitizing points

Lyde, Elizabeth elizabeth.lyde at mavs.uta.edu
Tue Jan 16 17:41:07 EST 2018

Hello again,

It turns out that the digpts.txt file can be used instead of the probe.SD file when trying to obtain Hb concentration plots via AtlasViewer as long as the groupResults file is also present.

I am now facing an issue where after clicking tools>>Hb Conc Overlay and adding the time range [tRangeMin tRangeMax], my meansList channels change from yellow to green. I'm unsure if this indicates an error has occur, or that it has processed the block average.

In addition, the brain disappears and I am unable to get HbO overlay. The Colormap Thresh range is [NaN NaN]. I can manually change the Colormap Thresh; however, nothing still appears.  (The HRF had a range between -1.5 and 1.5 microMolar in HomER.)

Does anyone have advice as to why this may be happening?

Many thanks,

Elizabeth