[Homer-users] Homer2 v2.3 - problems

Stefania Lancia stefania.lancia88 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:58:44 EDT 2018

Hi all,

did someone experienced troubles with the MotionCorrectWavelet?
I've just downloaded the latest version of Homer2 (v 2.3) and in the setted
processOpt I couldn't apply Wavelet (error message: unable to read file
"/db2.mat" No such file or directory).
I wasn't able to apply the default processOpt too. Maybe some files in the
downloaded Homer2 packaging was missing? In attached two example of the
errors I'm referring to.
I'm quite new in this field so if someone can share it's own experience or
have some advices it would be very helpful!

Tanks to all.

Regards,
Stefania