[Homer-users] Homer2 v2.3 - problems

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Tue Jul 31 04:33:48 EDT 2018

Hi Stefania,

What Gregoire inherently suggested is that it might be sufficient to simply put it the .mat file in your Homer directory. I uploaded the db2.mat file here:

https://cloud.degoo.com/drive-jvyaqz_qywpv

You can download the file and copy it over to your Homer folder. Maybe that will resolve the issue.

With best regards,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Project Leader & Software Engineer
 <http://www.artinis.com/> Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980

Sign up for our NIRS newsletter <http://artinis.us3.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=6bef931b76193f0e3d1dfe654&id=550bfdab46>