[Homer-users] StimGUI Display

Jonas Hofstetter jonas.hofstetter at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Oct 21 12:36:18 EDT 2018

Hi Nadia,

I ran into that same problem a year ago.
At that time I "solved" that problem by simply returning to/installing an older HOMER2 version
(I don´t remember which one though, sorry!).
I used the older HOMER2 version only for the work to be done with the StimGUI and
returned to the most recent one at that time for all other preprocessing.

Hope that helps and can be a useful workaround for your problem!

Best,
Jonas

I don´t know