[Homer-users] HRF export error

Stefania Lancia stefania.lancia88 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:54:47 EDT 2018

Dear all,

When trying to export HRF data using the default processing pipeline, it
crashes during the process. In the Matlab command window the following
error messages appear:

Reference to non-existent field 'MeasList'.

Error in ExportHRF (line 20)

nCh = length(find(SD.MeasList(:,4)==1));

Error in EasyNIRS>menuExportHRF_Callback (line 1543)

ExportHRF(hmr.group.subjs(iSubjCurr),hmr.group.conditions.CondNamesAct,[],3);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)

        feval(varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS (line 43)

    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)EasyNIRS('menuExportHRF_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

We debugged the issue together with an Artinis engineer and found that in
the menuExportHRF_Callback function the SD- variable is fine in the
hmr-variable, but the SD information does not seem to be passed on to the
individual subj-fields. Is this an error in Homer or did we do something
wrong somewhere?

I have attached one .nirs file and a .cfg with which I get this error.

Regards,

Stefania Lancia