[Homer-users] Register probe to surface and image recon error

Ads Free ads-free at live.ca
Wed Jan 2 11:04:43 EST 2019

Good afternoon,

I’ve recently update my version of Atlas Viewer, and I’ve been receiving the bellow error when trying to register the probe to surface using an SD file (created using AtlasViewer).

I still experience some difficulty with the image reconstruction option, it always tells me that I need at least 2 wavelengths ?

Thank you in advance

Alex

Undefined function or variable 'v'.

Error in pullPtsToSurf (line 210)

pts = nearest_point(v,pts);

Error in spring2posprobe (line 54)

anchor_pts(:,2:end) = pullPtsToSurf(anchor_pts(:,2:end), head, 'center');

Error in registerProbe2Head (line 3)

[optconn, anchor_pts] = spring2posprobe(probe, refpts, headvol);

Error in AtlasViewerGUI>probeRegisterSpringsMethod (line 690)

probe = registerProbe2Head(probe,headvol,refpts);

Error in AtlasViewerGUI>pushbuttonRegisterProbeToSurface_Callback (line 754)

    probe = probeRegisterSpringsMethod(probe,headvol,refpts);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)

        feval(varargin{:});

Error in AtlasViewerGUI (line 19)

    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in

matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)AtlasViewerGUI('pushbuttonRegisterProbeToSurface_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback