[Mne_analysis] MNE inverse operator decomposition Error 305

Adrian KC Lee akclee at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 4 13:07:53 EDT 2008

Hi

I just recently encountered the following error when I was using
mne_do_inverse_operator (MEG only):

Decomposing...sgesvd returned error: 305.
Inverse operator decomposition failed (see above)
(This is after the program has successfully whitened the forward
solution, scaled the source covariance and applied a priori source
weighting to the forward solution).

I've checked my forward solution logs and my sensor noise covariance
matrix logs and they were all OK, and so were my offline fif's (and I
definitely have enough trials after artifact rejections).

I have pre-processed my data with SSS Maxfiltering, and it has worked
for every subject thus far except the current one. (Just for the
record, I'm using LOC 0.1).

Has anyone encountered this before, and would anyone have a solution
to the error?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers
KC

Adrian KC Lee, ScD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School

  Email: akclee at alum.mit.edu