[Mne_analysis] problem with gave and gcov functions in mne_process_raw

Linnaea Stockall linnaea.s at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:50:34 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem getting the --gave and --gcov functions to work
as part of mne_process_raw. The routine generates -ave and -cov files
for each run without a problem, but then it terminates without
generating the grandave and grand-cov files.

The problem is specific to 3 subjects. For the others, everything
worked fine. I'm not sure where to start looking to identify the
problem. I'm attaching a -cov.log file in case that helps.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Linnaea