[Mne_analysis] movie batch-production

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 5 06:03:51 EST 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 4:37 PM, Yury Petrov wrote:

> I wonder if there is any way to batch-produce movies from the
> mne_analyze Viewer window, i.e. movies showing both hemispheres,
> potentials, electrodes, etc. As far as I can tell, mne_make_movie
> can only capture the "main" graphical panel of the mne_analyze window.

Hi Yury,

There is no way to make the viewer window movies in batch. Adding that
capability to mne_make_movie would be a "major surgery" because
mne_make_movie does not include the code for making the field and
potential maps. Since there are many parameters associated with this,
adding the field map movie making to mne_make_movie would probably
also require adding some sort of a settings file to mne_make_movie.

Sorry,

- Matti

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Building 149, 13th Street, Mailcode 149-2301
Charlestown, MA 02129-2060
USA

e-mail          msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tel             +1 617 726 0323