[Mne_analysis] mne_browse_raw covariance

Andres Felipe Salazar Gomez asalazar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 5 18:46:02 EST 2008

Good afternoon mne_list,

When you are creating the text files to compute the average and covariance
in mne_brose_raw; what is the common value you use for the eegRejection
parameter? Is it possible to avoid using this parameter? What are the
trade offs behind using it or not?

I have used --eegRejection 20e-6 in the .cov files for some subjects but
now I am having an  error in mne_browse_raw when I go to Process/ and try
to Compute the covariance. It prompts that there are not enough samples. I
know that one possibility is avoiding using this parameter in the text
file. Another one is to change --eegReject to higher levels (i.e . from
20e-6 to 35e-6). Nevertheless, I feel that this parameter is more related
to the experience and knowledge of the user. What would you recommend me?

Thank you very much!

--
Andres F. Salazar
Research Technologist