[Mne_analysis] Error message "Desired visual not found" when attempting to run mne_analyze

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 17 20:36:23 EDT 2008

Hi Justin,

On Jun 17, 2008, at 8:06 PM, Justin Ales wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I'm trying to run mne_analyze on a fedora core 6 system. I was missing
> libXm.so.3, but I installed openmotif-2.2.3-10, and now I'm getting
> the error message: Desired visual not found.

It would be helpful to see the output of the glxinfo command.

- Matti

-------------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Director, Magnetoencephalography Core
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Building 149, 13th Street, Mailcode 149-2301
Charlestown, MA 02129-2060
USA

e-mail          msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tel             +1 617 726 0323